Here comes one other new replace for Galaxy Note N7000, this time it is Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2 XXLSA firmware. The good factor is that this is an official replace launched by Sammobile. In this tutorial we provides you with step-by-step process to install Android 4.1.2 XXLSA firmware in your Samsung Galaxy Be aware N7000. We’ve listed out all the requirements in order that nothing hinders the installation process. Also we have summed up the features that the new replace will deliver to the device.
Also word that since it’s an official launch it would neither void guarantee of your system nor root it. In case your device is pre rooted then this set up will revoke root. Another good level with this Android 4.1.2 XXLSA replace is that this that you could install it while you are currently utilizing any firmware. Even if you’re on Gingerbread then also you can observe this tutorial to update your Galaxy Note N7000 with it.
Android 4.1.2 XXLSA Features
- Based on Jelly Bean FJZO54K.
- Many new widgets like of Galaxy S3.
- Smoother and stable ROM.
- Features like Direct Call, Pop-up Play, Smart Stay are added.
- Multi View.
- Page Buddy.
- New notification panel.
- Smart rotation and improved keyboard gesture.
- Make a back up.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- Full charge your device.
Install Official Android 4.1.2 XXLSA Firmware in Galaxy Note N7000:
- Download the package and extract files from it.
- Reboot your Galaxy Note N7000 in download mode using Volume Down + Power + OK keys.
- Open Odin in your PC and connect your device to the PC. The ID : COM section of Odin will change its color. Now extract following files:
PDA – CODE_N7000XXLSA_549786_REV02_user_low_ship.tar.md5,
Phone – MODEM_N7000XXLSA_REV_05_CL1222228.tar.md5,
CSC – CSC_OXA_N7000OXALSA_549786_REV02_user_low_ship.tar .md5
- Uncheck “Repartition” in PIT.
- Click to “Start”.
- Wait for 5 minutes and the installation is complete.